Meets AS/NZS 1892.3
As safe as they are tough
Our PowerMaster Extension Ladder range features Branach's unique strongbox construction. This allows for dramatic rigidity which greatly reduces twist and sway. They are designed for maximum safety when working at heights.
- Fiberglass stiles ensure workers are isolated form the ground, making the product suitable for electrical work
- Lightweight and effortless action to deploy
- Flat D rungs provide safety and comfort to the height worker
- Strongbox construction results in dramatic reduction in twist and sway
- Branach Latch or Conventional Latch available
- All-weather resistant
- Swivel foot maximises grip on uneven ground
- Complies to EN 131-1
We care about safety and convenience. That’s why we invented the Branach latch:
- Situated at the top of the ladder
- Plastic coated PPA
- Single hand operation
- Side-pull rope (no trip hazard)
- The latch protects the rungs
Get a grip
The Branach D Rung provides stability and comfort when working at height, and its non-slip surface ensures safety in all weather. A proven product you can trust.
Maximum grip, minimum fuss
Our Swivel Foot gives workers peace of mind when working on rough and slippery surfaces. By digging into loose ground and adjusting to minor slopes, the Swivel Foot is just another small detail from the team at Branach that makes a big impact.
Branach’s unique fiberglass patented box rail construction provides superior safety and meets the needs of industry leaders. Our customers expect the best, and we deliver.
|FED 4.0||2.70m||2.70m||15.5kg||160kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 5.2||3.30m||5.20m||18.5kg||160kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 6.4||3.90m||6.40m||21.6kg||160kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 7.6||4.50m||7.60m||27.1kg||160kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 8.8||5.10m||8.80m||31.5kg||160kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 9.4||5.80m||9.40m||35.5kg||140kg||Technical Data Sheet|
|FED 9.8||5.80m||9.80m||35.5kg||120kg||Technical Data Sheet|
What's the next step?
Contact us today so we can help you choose the best model for your needs, and find a distributor close to you.